This Ultrasonic Thickness Meter is a precision instrument that can be used to measure the thickness of a sample (wall thickness) with the help of ultrasonic waves. The materials that you can determine the thickness of using the Shimana SHGLTM023 are Steel, Cast iron, Aluminum, Red copper, Brass, Zinc, Quartz glass, Polyethylene, PVC, Gray cast iron, Nodular cast iron. This thickness tester can measure samples from 1.2 to 200 mm with a resolution of 01 mm. With high power of emission and broad and of receiving sensitivity, this Wall Thickness Gauge can match probes of different frequencies. That makes it easy to measure the roughsurface, even cast iron. It is widely used in almost all kinds of industries for ultrasonic thickness testing.
These Shimana ultrasonic thickess meters are sold and shipped from our Brampton (Great Toronto Area), Ontario, Canada warehouse.
Looking for a thickness tester with built-in probe? Please check the Shimana SHGLTM128 Compact Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge (also sold in Canada by ProcessInstruments.ca).
- Used the exclusive Micro-computer LSI circuit and crystal time base to offer high accuracy measurement
- Applicable to measure the thickness of many materials, e. g. Steel, Cast iron, Aluminum, Red copper, Brass, Zinc, Quartz glass, Polyethylene, PVC, Gray cast iron, Nodular cast iron.
- Automatic power off to conserve power.
- Can communicate with PC computer for statistics and printing by the optional cable and the software for RS232C interface
- Display: 4 digits, 10 mm LCD
- Range: 1.2~200mm (45# steel )
- Resolution: 0.1 mm/0.001inch
- Accuracy: 0.5%n+0.1
- Sound velocity: 1000 ~9000 m/s
- Power supply: 4×1.5v AAA battery
- Operating condition:
- Temp. 0~50C
- Humidity <80%
- Size 120x62x30mm (4.7×2.4×1.2inch)
- Weight about 164g including batteries
- SHGLTM023 Ultrasonic Thickness Meter
- Carrying case 1 pc.
- Operation manual 1 pc.
- Ultrasonic sensor 1 pc